I'm back with a new outfit, which means I have sorted my VPN issue here in China. If you're a keen follower, you will notice that this look was shot a few weeks ago by my LEGO Henry Holland nails. Unfortunately I am only getting to post this now because I have been crazy busy with work. It was New York & now China, & soon home - YAY!
Anyway, because it's taken so long to get it out, I thought I would make up for it with a giveaway for you guys. I have x4 "I woke up like this" Tees & x1 R500 voucher from The Hub to give away. Sound good? I think so.
I love this Tee - I wear it more than I should. And while I know that many people find the term "I woke up like this" to be vain. For me it's got more to do with empowerment than it has to do with ones physical appearance. It's like saying "This is who I am am! Im here." We have so many more opportunities than those before us, & this statement represents that. You can be whoever, & whatever you want to be.
Enough rabbling - if you would like to enter the giveaway, please see below. I will choose 4 winners to win the Tees, & 1 winner to win the R500 voucher. There are 3 ways to enter, all listed below, & you can enter on all social media.
Giveaway will run from Tuesday 16 September to Friday 19 September at midnight & is only available to South African residents.
How to enter:
1. Like the Fashion by Brett Robson page - click here
2. Post to the wall about how the statement "I Woke Up Like This" makes you feel. Please also comment with your size (XS/ S/ M/ L) & hashtag #iwokeuplikethiswithbrettrobson
1. Follow @brettrobson on twitter - click here
2. Tweet "#iwokeuplikethiswithbrettrobson @brettrobson - SIZE ..."
1. Follow @brettrobson & @the_hub_fashion on Instagram
2. Repost the picture above & tag @brettrobson
3. Comment "#iwokeuplikethiswithbrettrobson & @the_hub_fashion" & don't forget to mention your size.
Images: Jerome Stoffels Photography
Winners will be announced Monday 22 September at midday. Goodluck!
Follow. Stalk. Do whatever gets you to leave a comment or give feedback!
I love hearing what you guys think.
And don't forget to follow :)